Bastian Elementary is located in the rapidly growing city of Herriman, UT with the beautiful Oquirrh Mountains in the background. We believe in making a difference every day by teaching students academic content and social/emotional skills that will develop self confidence, worth and a love of learning to foster independence.
BRONCO BOARD WINNERS (November)
Students who follow the Bastian 3 can earn Bronco Bucks for their amazing behavior. When students earn 5 bucks, they bring them to the office for a prize and a spot on the Bronco 200 Board. When our 200 board is filled up, a row or column is randomly chosen and those students get to celebrate with a quick activity with our principal.
Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
- Student Registration Updates in Skyward Family - Please login to your Skyward Family Access and update the following information so you are ready to begin the year. This process is done every year, it is not New Student Registration.
- Update Emergency Contact information and phone numbers
- Update your contact information - phone numbers and email addresses
- Please be sure to check your communication preferences to include both email and text messages. We will communicate weekly updates by email, and use text messaging for quick communication. We hardly had any parents opt in for text messaging and it’s much easier to use than the call system.
- Update student health information
Preschool Registration - Open Now
- If your child turns 5 on or before September 1, 2022 they can not enroll in Preschool.
- $40 non-refundable registration fee
- Tuition will be $100 per month
- New students will need to provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records or Exemption Form
- Proof or address
- Photo ID
The Utah State Board of Education may grant an educator one of the following education licenses:
- Professional Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has demonstrated all of the State established competencies to be an educator.
- Associate Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has met a minimum set of educator requirements and is completing all professional educator requirements to receive a Professional Educator License.
- Local Education Agency (LEA)-specific Educator License – a license issued to an individual, approved by the local Board of Education, who has met locally defined competencies to be an educator.
An LEA-specific license area or endorsement may include:
- Out of State and Internationally licensed educators completing Utah licensing requirements.
- Educators waiting for university license recommendations.
- Educators with expired Utah licenses.
- Educators working towards an Associate license area/endorsement.
- Career and Technical Education educators completing skills testing.
- Educators waiting to begin a university licensure program.
Schools may employ individuals holding LEA-specific Educator Licenses, as well as Professional and Associate Educator Licenses, as outlined below based on the employee’s FTE:
- Jordan School District Policy DP379-LEA-Specific (Jordan) Educator License Requirements
- Utah State Board of Education Utah Educator Look-up Tool