- Student pick-up and drop-off is in the drive through on the west side of the building.
- During pick-up and drop-off, the drive through lane will be right turn only to improve the flow of traffic
- Drive as far forward (by the Bronco Sign) as you can, before stopping to let your children out
- Students exit and enter cars in the loading zone, after the crosswalk
- Students exit vehicles on the passenger side, onto the sidewalk
- The red painted areas on the streets and drive-through before the crosswalk are not student drop-off or pick-up areas.
- If you park in the Visitor parking lot to drop off or pick up children, walk to the crosswalk to ensure student safety.
2. Buses and daycare buses will use the drive through on the south/east side of the building. No regular student drop-off is available here. Please don’t use the faculty parking lot on the south side as student drop-off and pick-up.
3. Encourage students walking or riding bikes/scooters to reduce car traffic. Once on school grounds, students need to walk their wheels to the bike rack.
Breakfast is served from 8:35-8:50am. Breakfast students may come in through the office doors. The first bell rings at 8:55 am. Greeters will open grade level doors at 8:55am and students will enter the building then. Students will go directly to their classrooms so teachers can begin instruction at 9:00 am. Grade level doors will close at 9:03, at which time students need to enter the building through the office.